Locksmiths We Like
Reputable Richmond, VA area Locksmith
Richmond area residents and business owners know the importance of having a reputable locksmith they can call in times of need. Finding one that can do it all, from rekeying, installing new locks, and helping to enhance overall security is even better. American Lock and Key have been securing homes and businesses in the area of Richmond, VA for over 35 years.
Ongoing Certifications and Industry Associations
American Lock and Key is proud to have a membership with many trusted organizations and associations. Some of these include 1-800-UNLOCKS and the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA), the largest organization of physical security specialists in the world. Other memberships include the Safe and Vault Technicians Association (SVTA), the Master Locksmith’s Association (MLA) and the National Safeman’s Organization (NSO). We are also certified as fire door inspectors, so no matter what type of assistance you need, we are here to help.
Here When You Need Us
Not only do we provide our customers with excellent security products, but we also pride ourselves on our dependable and honest technicians. Give us a call if you need help with:
- Residential lock rekeying, replacement or repair
- Safe delivery and installation
- Next-generation security
- Emergency lockout assistance
Out of Area Associates That We Trust
We know that there will be times when you are out of our service area and need a locksmith. We recommend the following companies:
- Allen’s Safe and Lock – 24-hour service. Licensed, insured, and certified in the Montgomery TX area.
- Pitt Safe – Reliable locksmith in the Pittsburgh, PA area. GSA safe technician offering 24-hour mobile service.
- BB Locksmith – Over 35 years of service in the southwestern Florida area.24-hour service.
- American Lock – 24/7 emergency assistance in the Chicagoland area. Let us help you regain peace of mind.
- Pro-Keys Locksmith Services – Pro-Keys Locksmith is a licensed, bonded, insured, and certified full-service locksmith headquartered in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- Mark’s Mobile Locksmith – Serves all Monterey County, San Benito County, Santa Cruz County, and surrounding areas in California.
- Jon’s Locks – Decades of local locksmith experience in and around Warwick, Rhode Island.
- XG Lock N Key – XG Lock N Key is a mobile locksmith that serves Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor MI.
- Buckley’s Securitysmiths – For service in Colonial Heights, Petersburg, and Chester, we recommend our friends to the South.
- Bayfront Central Security – Bayfront Central is truly one of the best full-service locksmith companies in the Tampa Bay area.
- Gaither Locksmithing – With years of locksmith experience, Gaither Locksmith can assist with safe lockouts and safe combination changes in the Fresno, CA area.
- Hoffman’s Locksmith – Need car keys, security doors, or locks rekeyed? Call the locksmith with decades of local locksmith experience in and around Greenwood, MS.
- Anderson Safe & Lock – Need a nearby locksmith in St Petersburg? If you’re enjoying a vacation in the St Petersburg, Florida area and need a locksmith, call Anderson Safe & Lock.
- Anderson Access Control – Since 1936, Anderson Security has provided some of the best local locksmith and access control services in St Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa.
- The Locksmith Company – If you travel to Knoxville, and need a safe locksmith, you must call our friends at The Locksmith Company TN. They are licensed and insured, so you know you’ll be protected.
- Palmer Lock and Key – When you want a locksmith in your area that is professional, affordable, and family-owned, contact Palmer Lock and Key. They’re fully licensed and credentialed automotive locksmiths.
- Snap & Crack Locksmith – Columbus, Ohio’s most affordable and honest locksmith company providing automotive, residential, commercial, and safe locksmith services with 4 locations and mobile service.
- The Door Heroes – For commercial and residential door repair and lock repair services in Brighton, MI. Our specialty is installing and repairing lock and door hardware to help meet your security and local building code requirements.
When deciding to call a locksmith, it’s important to make sure you are dealing with a reputable company. Our certifications speak for themselves.