Now Hiring: Full-Time Locksmiths & Dispatchers
A strong work ethic, neat appearance, punctuality, and good communication skills are needed. Looking to fill a part/full-time position for a locksmith. Experience is preferred, but not a must. Competitive salary based on experience benefits offered bonuses and vacation pay. The company will supply a vehicle, tools, and uniforms.
The Locksmith performs work consisting of the installation, repair, programming, and preventive maintenance on locks, door closures (hydraulic, mechanical, electric, electronic), panic hardware, and exit devices, as well as various other items of security hardware. Troubleshooting and repairs, Duties will be in-shop as well as mobile.
Must have a good driving record and be able to pass a background check.
Customer Service Representative Position
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills